Monday, 11 May 2009

The Deadfly Ensemble


“Mother, I am hungry for some musical theater! I long for acoustic guitars, medieval melodies and operatic librettos! I would hear stories of the idle rich, humanoid anomalies, and criminal geniuses of the early nineteenth century! I need to observe the melodious consumption of fruit and the sifting through of old newspapers and listen to the prattle of simple minds and the banter of their superiors! I crave songs that deliver me into new worlds from far away, from long ago, and introduce me to characters I’d be, otherwise, afraid to know! Mother, I am hungry for some theatrical music!”

5 comments:

  1. Esa banda es genial! Sopor Aeternus conoces?, saludos(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, capaz vamos al mismo chino y todo(?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, ver este post en tu blog realmente me sorprendió!
    Vas a ir a ver a Lucas Lanthier por casualidad??


    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creo que solo fui por esos lados cuando había recitales en el club de la cerveza. Yo vivo cerca de la estación, de los boliches, del ruido, de los adolescentes ebrios que se pelean en la esquina de tu casa, una pesadilla :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Mother, I am hungry for some musical theater!"

    ReplyDelete