Sunday, 9 March 2008

How Soon Is Now ?

I am the son
and the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

There's a club, if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go, and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home
And you cry
And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen now,
Well, when exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

I am Human...


6 comments:

  1. And if a ten-ton truck
    Kills the both of us
    To die by your side
    Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

    brindo por la crudeza de Morrisey

    te regalo otra hermosura de hatful of hollow:
    http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/
    HAND-IN-GLOVE-lyrics-The-Smiths/
    39D2A49EDB410602482568AB0026F8F7

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I know my luck too well
    Yes, I know my luck too well
    And I'll probably never see you again
    I'll probably never see you again
    I'll probably never see you again
    Oh ...


    interesante, nunca habia reparado en esa letra... muy buena

    un gusto compartir musica con vos aninima/o

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. decile a tu mamá que va a tener que esperar a una nueva visita mía ya que sos un tarado que se enferma por cualquier cosa.
    A lo que tenía para ella lo dejé en el dpto. del hermano de Lukas. Sí, culpa tuya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. y qué pasó?
    se fue a tanganika usté?

    ReplyDelete