Friday, 29 February 2008

A Simple Question

X: So tell me Daniel, What do you want from life ?

Daniel: What do I want from life ?... I guess I want to live my passion... It's not the goal of making money from my music or my writings... I want to live my passion, explore it, dream it, love it, hate it. I want to get to the point where it's not my brain who creates the music, but my soul... Certain moments fill me with indescribable feelings... The feel like my soul is dancing... And that's just beautiful... I want it. From my humble position I've tasted the pleasures of flesh and all of them seem a bit emptier of what I expect. I know there's a lot more surrounding us than what just meet the eye.

1 comment:

  1. perfecto daniel. estás practicando para cuando seas requete famoso y te entrevisten? (entrevistas que voy a conseguirte yo, porque minimamente obvio que voy a ser tu rrpp)
    lo simplificaste tanto... es que realmente es así.


    Claro que me acuerdo del chico del helado de menta. Imposible olvidarlo. La próxima tenemos que hacer nuestra obra del día. Por favor. A juntar Valor. Mucho.

    Nos vemos en unos días! qué raro es decir esto... no?

    ReplyDelete